Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Of A New Age

The Forum of SigmaStorm2's top Faction, Dawn of A New Age.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

termntr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
termntr
Purist of the New Age
Purist of the New Age

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-04

termntr Empty
PostSubject: termntr   termntr Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 pm

hi, my RPG buddies know me as termntr, some call me term as a nickname. termntr is short for terminator, in case u can't figure it out. i came about it with the first rpg i played, a lot of variations of terminator were taken, so i took out all of the vowels for trmntr, then my account was stolen, so i changed it to termntr (well, it had a the before it). I live near Toledo, Ohio, and i've enjoyed video games ever since i can remember. i am the youngest in my family of 4 kids, my parents grew up in NJ, and we moved to where we r before i was born, maybe 15 years ago or so.... i've loved RPGs as long as i've played video games. Having older brothers, i've played nearly every game system from the 8-bit nintendo to the wii today. Final Fantasy is one of my favorite all-time games....i like all of them. i have 1-3, 7, 10, and 12 (US versions). I also have the remake of 3 in the japanese version for the DS. I'm always looking for a better RPG to get immersed in, but i would have to say that i'm not that hardcore.... i fall in and out of different games. I've played a lot of online games, so if you want to know about one, or are looking for something in particular, i may be able to help.
Back to top Go down

termntr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of A New Age :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: