Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Of A New Age

The Forum of SigmaStorm2's top Faction, Dawn of A New Age.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eok00!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eok00!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Eok00!!!!!!!   Eok00!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:28 pm

ello i am ....eok00 .... i think you can call me tony that is my real name and eok00 is - eok=letters and 00=numbers - alot of people mix that up

well i am just a teenager/adult , it depends on what a 21 year old is now a days .

i like the emotes that are for this fourm...... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer scratch study elephant flower afro lol! ....

i am a good artist and i am a hunter so if i talk about hunting ( oh in real life hunting like shotguns and deer and bear and stuff like that)
Back to top Go down
xHolyWrath
Tactical Assault Leader
Tactical Assault Leader

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Eok00!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eok00!!!!!!!   Eok00!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 am

Hi eok00! Welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down

Eok00!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of A New Age :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: